Our home+ lab at Greenville Hospital Syst. Univ. Medical Center
ARCHIBOTS | ubicomp '09
CU-iMSE RECENT NEWS
• CU-iMSE directors Keith Evan Green and Ian Walker are PIs for the LIT ROOM, an evocative literacy-support environment, awarded $200k under NSF EAGER.
• CU-iMSE now offers the opportunity to earn a Certificate in Digital Ecologies.
• CU-iMSE director Keith Evan Green co-authored the interactions feature, "Architectural Robotics, Inevitably" - the start of his book from MIT Press.
• CU-iMSE directors Keith Evan Green and Ian Walker are PI and Co-PI for ART, an Assistive Robotic Table, awarded funding under NSF-CISE's SHB program.
• CU-iMSE was awarded software from Siemens PLM valued at $1,551,455.
• An interview with CU-iMSE director Keith Evan Green was featured in the March 2010 issue of Architectural Record.
• Dr. Vincent Blouin was awarded NSF funding to support the "Development of Design Guidelines for Integrating Phase Change Materials in Buildings."