The home+ lab of CU-iMSE
ARCHIBOTS | ubicomp '09
CU-iMSE RECENT NEWS
• CU-iMSE offers the opportunity to earn a Certificate in Digital Ecologies.
• CU-iMSE director Keith Evan Green co-authored the interactions feature, "Architectural Robotics, Inevitably" - the start of his book from MIT Press.
• CU-iMSE directors Keith Evan Green and Ian Walker are PI and Co-PI for ART, an Assistive Robotic Table, awarded funding under NSF-CISE's SHB program.
• CU-iMSE was awarded software from Siemens PLM valued at $1,551,455.
• An interview with CU-iMSE director Keith Evan Green was featured in the March 2010 issue of Architectural Record.
• Dr. Vincent Blouin [MS&E and Architecture] was awarded NSF funding to support the "Development of Design Guidelines for Integrating Phase Change Materials in Buildings."
• Dr. Johnell Brooks [Psychology/Human Factors], lead an iMSE effort in the design and construction of home+, our intelligent home lab within the Greenville Hospital System University Medical Center (photo on left).